Visual Collective Space,
10 Vyner Street
London E2 9DG
Photo by Louise Lynn
Check out the artselectronic article that features the work Emoticon at:
Or Emoticon@ The Encyclopedic Palace in Vencie at: http://rhizome.org/announce/events/59897/view/
Tom Estes is the Digital Artist of The Day for the Coventry Mysteries Festival: http://blog.ludicrooms.com/?p=885
Tom Estes is currently an Artist in Residence at The Florence Trust: http://www.florencetrust.org/artists/artist.php?id=217
· September 9th, 2013, New Gallery Walsall, Tom Estes presented his digital work 'Back to the Future' and led a group discussion as part in Gallerycamp,
an ‘unconference’ on the future of galleries, arts + cultural organisations and
the increasingly important role of the digital and new technologies http://
· Tom Estes listed amongst winners for Pixel Jam 2012 http://rhizome.org/announce/events/59295/view/
· 30 - 31, 2012 In Dialogue' an International Symposium that interrogates how artists and researchers use dialogue in their practice.
· June 8- 24 2012 Annuale, Embassy Gallery, The National Gallery of Scotland One, Edinburgh- Artist Tom Estes enters the realm of Loony-tune Physics to create a Live Art Performance using a portable black hole for the darkest material ever made.
· June 18, 2012, Art Takes Times Square, Artists Wanted, Times Square, NY- at twilight something new lit up the Times Square Billboard. Artwork 23 stories high replaced advertising.
· June 14th - 16th, 2012 GIANT STEP 1: Enter the Artworld? In association with The European Cultural Foundation, MOYSTN and The Vanabbemuseum
· The work of Tom Estes has been included in a new book of Performance Art. Emergency INDEX, published by Ugly Duckling Press is now available to purchase from their website. The Champagne launch organised by the publishers has been listed as "One of the 8 things to do in the New York artworld"